SIXTH FORM DRESS CODE
Sixth Form students do not wear school uniform but should be smartly dressed at all times.
Year 12 and 13 are pivotal role models for younger students and act as ambassadors showing visitors around the School. The right outfit also helps to create a positive mindset and sets the tone for the day.
Sixth Formers should follow the simple and smart dress code outlined below:
- Trousers/Skirts or Dresses. Miniskirts are not allowed. Please ensure your daughter’s skirt or dress is a respectable length for School.
- Tops can include a shirt, blouse, fitted jumper (that fits under a tailored jacket), fitted tee shirt and nothing low cut.
- Sensible shoes and no trainers.
- Modest jewellery can be worn.
- A tailored jacket must be worn to Prayers.
Denim, trainers, track suits and casual wear should not be worn.
Sports wear should not be worn around School unless sport is being played.
Sixth Formers who will be representing Walthamstow Hall in Sports fixtures should wear the correct items of relevant sports kit. All items should be clearly named.
Suitable Sports Bag to contain the following PE kit:
- * Black skort with School logo
- * Canterbury rain jacket with logo (optional)
- * Canterbury stadium pants with logo
- * Red hoodie with school logo (optional)
- * Fitted sports top with logo (optional)
- The following three items should be ordered online, see link below:
- Personalised red/black sports top with student’s name on the back
- Polo shirt in House colour (available after Induction Day)
- Red/black sport sweat shirt
- Plain black shorts, lycra or loose, for gym and athletics
- Base layer garments, e.g. Canterbury (white top and black leggings)
- Short white sport socks
- Football boots for lacrosse (moulded sole)
- Trainers – cross or running – suitable for netball and tennis
- Indoor Trainers with non-marking sole, only to be used in the Sports Hall
- Boot bag
- Lacrosse stick (can be purchased through School)
- Mouth guard: ‘boil & bite’ versions purchased at sports shops, or more bespoke are available via a dental professional who will visit School at the beginning of the Autumn term
- Tennis racquet (head cover if included must also be named)
- Combination padlock for sports locker supplied through School at a cost of £5.00 which will be added to your account.