The breadth and flexibility of the Walthamstow Hall curriculum coupled with the expert teaching and encouragement that girls receive enables them each to pursue the further education and career path that is absolutely right for them when they leave after Sixth Form. This individuality has been borne out by the Higher Education choices that our Sixth Form Leaver's have been able to make.
High quality support is available for each stage of the application. Virtually all girls progress to a university course and every year a number gain places at prestigious Art and Drama colleges. When exam results come out, staff are on hand to advise, guide and celebrate success.
Girls are prepared for the next stage through:
- university visits and specialist careers advice
- attending careers and university fairs
- practice interviews
- work experience (including placements abroad)
- regular tutorials and individual careers interviews
- visits from university Admissions Tutors and business professionals
- advice and information on planning gap years.